Aint My First Rodeo Tee
Inspired by the vintage photo taken in front of the Arnold Barn here in Steamboat Spring, CO. Trying to keep the cowboy tradition and western culture alive.
Our organic cotton t-shirts are grown in California under strict, quality-controlled guidelines, the hand and feel of this shirt are extraordinary. Additionally, no toxic dyes or formaldehyde were used in the production of this product. The smooth, soft feel is perfect for everyday wear.
- 100% American Grown SUPIMA® Cotton
- Extra Long Staple (ELS) Cotton adds premium sheen, color retention, and durability
- No toxic dyes or formaldehyde are used
- Double needle stitched neck rib for seamless look and durability
- Incredible softness
- Pre-shrunk and treated to ensure minimal shrinkage
- Handmade in Peru
- Wash with like colors
- Turn inside out to wash
- Machine wash cold
- Hang dry
Our Story, Our Promise
With every purchase at ADORN, you join a community that relieves poverty, empowers those who have been exploited, and establishes stability for people coming out of desperate situations.
Fair & Direct Trade
No Wasted Resources
Your purchase contributes to employing Turkish locals and refugee communities.
Your purchase directly supports women who have escaped desperate situations. You provide the opportunity for financial, emotional, and physical stability when you shop at Adorn.