The Antalya Boards are statement pieces with a modern and unique twist; practical while also bringing a work of art into your kitchen. These boards are named after the Antalya beach in Turkey on the Mediterranean Sea.
A collaborative effort between Adorn + The Olive Wood Project. Our wood shop is nestled in the heart of beautiful olive country where Turkish locals and Syrian refugees can find dignified employment. The Olive Wood Project is Fair Trade Certified by the World Fair Trade Organization.
Adorn olive wood products are made from repurposed wood that would otherwise have been discarded. Each piece is dried in our solar & wood-boiler powered kiln. After the wood is dried, our products are skillfully handmade into functional art for your home.
- Shapes & Sizes Vary.
- Small: Approximately 55-80 sq. inches not including handle.
- Medium: Approximately 80-100 sq. inches not including handle.
- Large: Approximately 100+ sq. inches not including handle.
- Made from Olive Wood
- Sizes of handles will vary dramatically - some boards are more rectangular, round, square - message us to see specific options
- Care: Oil very regularly, not dishwasher safe, keep in humid area without consistent direct sunlight. *cracking may occur
Our Story, Our Promise
With every purchase at ADORN, you join a community that relieves poverty, empowers those who have been exploited, and establishes stability for people coming out of desperate situations.
Fair & Direct Trade
No Wasted Resources
Your purchase contributes to employing Turkish locals and refugee communities.
Your purchase directly supports women who have escaped desperate situations. You provide the opportunity for financial, emotional, and physical stability when you shop at Adorn.